Connect with us

Plandemic

Classified NIH Emails Suggest Fauci Worked Behind The Scenes to Snuff COVID Lab Leak Stories

Published

on

House coronavirus subcommittee has requested materials David Morens used a transcribed interview and his personal email to remain anonymous. A Fauci advisor proposed suing detractors in order to silence them.

A senior scientist who advised Dr. Anthony Fauci when he was the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is being questioned by a select House panel investigating the coronavirus pandemic because it has been suggested that Fauci attempted to subtly discredit the COVID-19 lab leak theory.

The chairman of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, Ohio GOP Rep. Brad Wenstrup, has requested that adviser David Morens turn over documents and communications from his personal email and cellphone because there is evidence that Morens is attempting to avoid disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act and breaking federal record-keeping laws by using non-government communications.

The subcommittee requests a transcript of the interview on August 2 because the information is allegedly in Morens’ emails.

The Intercept published dozens of pages of emails including Morens, already obtained by the subcommittee, with scientists who were also seeking to discredit lab leak. 

They include EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak, whose organization funneled U.S. grant money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the suspected source of a lab leak; Kristian Andersen of the Scripps Research Institute, who initially told Fauci SARS-CoV-2 looked “potentially” engineered; and Angela Rasmussen of Canada’s Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization, who warned that entertaining lab leak could harm U.S.-China relations.

Morens notified the scientists Sept. 9, 2021, that “I may have to occasionally email from my [National Institutes of Health] account” until his hacked Gmail account, which does not connect to “my NIH computer,” is fixed.

“As you know, I try to always communicate on Gmail because my NIH email is FOIA’D constantly,” his email says. The other scientists can still email him, and “I will delete anything I don’t want to see in the New York Times.” 

For “many months,” Morens claimed, the White House and Department of Health and Human Services refused to give him permission to speak on the record about origins in a July 29, 2021 conversation with Bloomberg News reporter Jason Gale for a story on COVID origins.

“But today, to my total surprise, my boss Tony actually ASKED me” to do this with National Geographic,” Morens said, likely referring to Fauci. “| interpret this to mean that our government is lightening up but that Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories.”

According to previously made public communications, Fauci and the former director of the National Institutes of Health, Francis Collins, secretly supported a March 2020 Nature Medicine paper led by Andersen that ruled out the possibility of a lab leak. Later, during a press conference at the White House, Fauci cited the paper.

Wenstrup flogged Morens for telling National Geographic that searching for the “progenitor virus” may have already crossed over from “doing due diligence to wasting time and being crazy.” According to the chairman, “This raises the question of whether this was the narrative Dr. Fauci approved you to say.”

In order to silence critics like Richard Ebright of Rutgers University and journalists who were covering China’s coronavirus research, Morens advised his colleagues to use legal strategy.

In a Sept. 7, 2021, email referring to such an Intercept report, Daszak complained that FOIA requests were straining EcoHealth staff and that “lab leakers” were promoting “lines of attack that will bring more negative publicity” against Fauci and “all of us” for promoting gain-of-function research that could make viruses more dangerous. 

“Do not rule out suing” them for “slander,” Morens said, apparently referring to libel.

Morens’ email footer included his position in NIAID’s Office of the Director. “This gives the appearance of a government official encouraging litigation against the press for reporting that does not follow public health bureaucrats’ pre-conceived narrative and is unacceptable,” Wenstrup told Morens.

Requests for NIAID’s response to Wenstrup and its characterization of Morens’ emails were not met with a response.

The subcommittee chairman was also disturbed that Morens referred to Ebright and MIT Broad Institute adviser Alina Chan as “harmful demagogues,” in connection with a journalist purportedly conveying their take that NIH-funded Chinese research qualified as gain of function. 

“They need to be called out,” Morens wrote in a typo-ridden email. “Because i am in govemment i can only fo this off the record, but have done do again and again.” Including these scientists’ views in balanced stories is journalists giving “equal time and space” to a Holocaust survivor and “Nazi murderer,” he said.

Morens went so far as using his NIH email to trash Chan for research papers he called “biased, cherry-picked, and not the work of a scientist with integrity.” 

“These all raise serious concerns about your objectivity while stationed” in Fauci’s office at NIAID, which “obligates billions of dollars annually,” Wenstrup said. The subcommittee will ask “whether you made or influenced any funding decisions based on your personal motives or biases towards scientists.”

The letter requests Moren turn over materials related to the “drafting, publication, or critical reception” of several academic publications related to COVID origins.

It also requests his communications with Fauci, Collins, and other NIH officials as well as scientists engaged in alleged gain of function research, including texts he exchanged with them about the Wuhan lab, EcoHealth, and COVID origins dating back to November 1, 2019.

Plandemic

New CDC guidelines announced Friday, say to treat Covid like the Flu

Published

on

By

In a significant shift, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released updated guidelines on Friday, signaling a shift in the handling of Covid cases. The new guidance marks another step towards the normalization of the virus, which has dramatically impacted lives worldwide for the past four years.

According to the latest CDC recommendations, individuals diagnosed with Covid no longer need to isolate for a mandatory five-day period. Instead, they should adhere to a set of precautions similar to those commonly practiced with the flu. This includes staying home until experiencing a day without fever and seeing improvement in symptoms.

The move essentially is telling what most of us already knew, to treat Covid more like the flu, and not overreact when ill. While Covid remains a serious public health concern, the latest guidance acknowledges that it is no longer the singular disruptor it once was. Instead, it has become another infectious disease that individuals and communities must manage alongside existing health threats.

Under the updated guidelines, individuals should continue taking precautions, such as wearing masks and limiting close contact with others, for the subsequent five days following symptom improvement. This approach aims to strike a balance between preventing the spread of the virus and allowing individuals to resume normal activities as soon as possible.

The CDC’s revised recommendations reflect evolving scientific understanding of Covid transmission and immunity, as well as the need to adapt public health strategies to the changing landscape of the pandemic. As vaccination rates rise and new variants emerge, health authorities continue to reassess and refine their guidance to best protect public health.

SOURCE: CDC

Continue Reading

Plandemic

NYC firefighter forced to retire after COVID “vaccine” injury is suing city for disability benefits

Published

on

By

A New York City fireman who was disabled after taking the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccine” which he was obliged to take in order to maintain his work is suing the city for damages, including enhanced disability compensation.

O’Brian Pastrana, a 35-year-old NYC firefighter, has suffered permanent health damage due to the COVID-19 jabs required by citywide mandates. His lawyer claims that the city is in denial about the incident, which he believes is part of a “disturbing pattern of deliberate cruelty” towards the vaccine-injured and those who spoke out against the mandates. In June, the Fire Pension Fund’s Board of Trustees denied Pastrana’s request for more substantial disability benefits, after the New York City Fire Department (FDNY) Board of Health concluded that Pastrana did indeed suffer a heart injury from the injection.

Pastrana now lives off about half his regular salary, a major pay cut, and wants to increase that amount to at least equal what he was receiving previously before being forced to get injected as a condition of continued employment. He received his first dose of one of the mRNA (modRNA) COVID injections on Oct. 29, 2021, and suffered an immediate anaphylactic response, including hives, swelling of the lips, and other horrific symptoms that persisted for weeks.

Pastrana had to be treated in an emergency room for these symptoms and later seen by an FDNY doctor who diagnosed him as having suffered from a COVID injection side effect. He was then diagnosed with myocarditis and determined to be in the throes of heart failure.

In March, an FDNY doctor took Pastrana off full duty and recommended that he retire. He was offered the minimal “ordinary disability retirement,” despite there being higher tiers of disability benefits available, which pays out just 50 percent of his $92,000 salary, minus taxes. Pastrana’s attorney believes his client should be medically and legally eligible for “accidental disability benefits,” which are usually awarded when a firefighter suffers an accidental injury.

Continue Reading

Plandemic

Italian Health Minister Under Investigation for Murder for Concealing COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths

Published

on

By

“Former Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza is under investigation for homicide after emails reveal that from the very start of the vaccinations, he knew the shots were killing people and gave orders to local health authorities to conceal deaths and serious side effects in order to reassure Italian citizens of their safety and to not jeopardize the vaccination campaign,” reported InfoWars contributor Greg Reese in viral X post shared by Alex Jones.

The staggering accusations were reported by both German and Italian news networks.

Reese provided an English translation of an Italian broadcast about this story:

The Rome Public Prosecutor’s office is investigating Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza, who was responsible for the vaccination campaign during COVID measures, and former AIFA director Nicola Magrini, due to complaints about the “AIFA emails” from the Italian Medicines Agency.

Internal emails reveal that the Italian government was aware of the risks of COVID vaccination from the start, with accusations that the minister and drug authority head deliberately exposed the Italian population to this risk.

Yes, they encouraged Italians to get vaccinated. Vaccination was even made mandatory for certain professional groups. Consequently, many side effects, including fatal ones, came to light. The investigations are for murder, serious bodily harm, and more because Speranza and Magrini evidently gave instructions to the local health authorities to conceal the deaths and serious side effects that occurred immediately after the vaccinations began in order not to jeopardize the vaccination campaign — and to reassure the citizens about their safety.

The responsible minister and the head of AIFA are now expected to answer for these actions. According to the complaints from the police unions and the financial police, as well as from the private organization, “Listen to Me,” which represents 4,200 people damaged by vaccines in Italy, police officers and teachers were subjected to mandatory COVID vaccination.

Here is the former Health Minister, Roberto Speranza, proudly announcing vaccination statistics in Italy. “We have now reached a massively significant percentage of vaccinated people in Italy, 89.41%. Therefore, currently in Italy, just over 10% of the population remains unvaccinated.”

Well, today, Roberto Speranza is under investigation for lies he allegedly told about vaccines. Among the crimes the is accused of are ideological falsehood and murder. Look, this is the document we are showing you tonight, exclusively. It states the former minister, Roberto Speranza, along with Nicola Magrini, the former general manager of AIFA, are both registered in the investigative records of the Rome Prosecutor’s Office.

Reese added that recently, the Philippine House of Representatives voted to conduct an investigation into the mysterious surge in unexplained deaths, numbering over 260,000 in 2021 and around 67,000 in 2022.

However, it seems the government inquiry into “shocking” unexplained deaths has been hampered after the country experienced a powerful 7.6 magnitude earthquake.

For more investigative research, follow Greg Reese’s work at gregreese.substack.com.

Continue Reading

Trending